It has been ages since I took part in any photographic challenges, so decided to put that right and take part in Lisa’s Monday Macro challenge.
It is the first time that I have taken part in her challenge and I hope it won’t be the last!
The photo below is a protea and I think it is called a Red Pincushion Protea. This one is sitting in a bouquet of flowers that I have in the house at the moment. Proteas are generally lovely flowers to have in a bouquet, as they last very well.
The detail of the tiny hairs in this photo fascinate me…
I did not really do too much editing. I have forgotten exactly what I did, but my first edits were in Lightroom, changing the tone and enhancing the colour. Then I sharpened the picture in Photoshop CS5.